Did you know?
- 70% of US households now use the Internet as an information source when shopping locally for products and services (Kelsey Group)
- 31% of all business buyers turn to a Search Engine first when looking for a locally based product or service
- Product Research and Comparison shopping happens online, but 67% of those purchases happen offline (Accenture)
- 90% of purchases are made within 50 miles of a person’s home
A few years ago, businesses would use any form of advertising available. They would advertise in newspapers, magazines, on the radio, and on television with the hopes of receiving a positive response. Measuring the effectiveness of the advertising was almost imposssible. Things have changed drastically over the years and businesses are now more concerned with saving money. They want to get the most for their marketing dollars, and aren’t looking to waste money on ineffective marketing. This is where performance based marketing enters the picture.
- If you own a small-business, performance based marketing may be exactly what you need. By working with our company you obtain targeted prospects, and you only pay if and when we deliver those leads to you. Our results are measurable. You know if your advertising dollar is being used effectively.For more information about performance based marketing, visit our website